Redirecting to http://loopback.io/doc/en/lb2/Security-advisories.html ...
At StrongLoop, we take security very seriously. We make every effort to ensure the security of StrongLoop-supported modules, and to fix any vulnerabilities or provide workarounds as soon as possible.
These are important advisories about known security issues:
- Security advisory 08-16a-2016
- Security advisory 08-16-2016
- Security advisory 01-12-2016
- Security advisory 06-04-2015
- Security advisory 01-09-2015
How to report a security issue
If you think you have discovered a new security issue with any StrongLoop package, please do not report it on GitHub. Instead, send an email to email@example.com with a full description and steps to reproduce.