StrongLoop Suite documentation
To get up and running quickly, see Getting started.
Version 1.1. Release Notes
StrongLoop Suite version 1.1 contains:
- Node.js version 0.10.21
- npm version 1.3.5
- StrongOps agent
- StrongLoop modules
- Curated and certified community modules
StrongLoop Suite is tested on the following platforms:
- Red Hat
- Mac OSX 10.7+
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Numerous cloud platforms; see Getting started.
New features in this release
StrongLoop Suite 1.1 adds the following:
- LoopBack MySQL Connector
- Enhancements to strong-cluster-control and the slc command (see below)
- Improvements to how LoopBack configures and manages data
- Improved resources and examples for iOS developers
Enhancements to strong-cluster-control:
- cluster.status(): new method for worker status.
- cluster.stop(): new method for shutting down cluster.
- control.restart(): new method for restarting all workers.
clusterctl command is replaced by
slc clusterctl. Thus, the
slc command-line tool has the following new commands:
slc clusterctl stop: Stop cluster.
slc clusterctl restart: Restart all workers.
slc clusterctl status: Report status of cluster workers, the default command.
slc clusterctl set-size <n>: Set cluster size to n workers.
slc example no longer depends on
git, or creates
git repositories (and is much faster).
Changes from previous release
The iOS SDK API changed as follows:
LBModelPrototypewas renamed to
findWithIdwas renamed to
- Cloud9 IDE is temporarily not available.
- The current OpenShift cartridge supports StrongLoop Suite version 1.0. Support for version 1.1 is not currently available.